1. ALWAYS wear safety goggles.
2. ALWAYS wear protective clothing.
3. ALWAYS use proper techniques and procedures.
4. ALWAYS discard waste chemicals and materials properly.
5. ALWAYS know the location and proper use of safety equipment.
6. ALWAYS be alert, serious, and responsible.
7. NEVER eat or drink in the lab.
8. NEVER clutter your work area.
9. NEVER perform unauthorized experiments.
10. NEVER enter chemical storage areas.
11. NEVER remove stock chemicals from the supply area.
12. NEVER take unnecessary risks.